Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Birthday Gifts Part 2

The second item I purchased for my birthday was one I had toyed with looking for before, but I wasn't sure how reasonable the pricing would be. I poked around a bit and with some luck I found one! Introducing the Build a Bear Howl-o-ween Werewolf!



This is the second version of the werewolf they've released (the other being the Moons-a-glow Werewolf), and he has grey-brown fur and glow-in-the-dark fabric on his ears and feet.



Unlike the other werewolf, this guy has just one little fang poking out of his smiley little mouth.


He is so cute and cuddly, and he sits very nicely due to his little tail. I had him stuffed pretty solidly as I like my bears to be a bit firmer. He's dressed in fairly simple clothes as I wanted him to have a more casual style, and also because one of the things I wanted for him wasn't available. He doesn't yet have a name, though I have a few in mind for him,

Bonus picture!


They have these adorable little camo bear boxers that I've been wanting to get for someone, but they haven't worked for any of my prior bears. They seemed to suit him well enough, so I decided to get them as well. I liked them peeking out a bit just over the top of his pants.




No comments:

Post a Comment