Thursday, April 24, 2014

Super Secret Doll Project Revealed!

So right after I decided I would do some modding to Ghost, I peeked in the marketplace on DoA as I do occasionally and...well...  I came across a Volks School A Head for an insanely reasonably price (like..it was crazy).  He was old and modded and needed some TLC, but he was beautiful and well within my price range.  So rather than mod Ghost's head, I decided to get him a new (to me) one!  

The pretty head itself, gosh he is so lovely! Perfect for my frowny boy.


And the head on the body! Funny story, as I was trying to remove his old head the elastic slipped and I ended up having to restring his legs/torso.  On my lunch break. Boo! But he's whole, and Ghost's eyes fit him perfectly.  I cannot even express how wonderful it is to be able to just pop the eyes in and go (though they do need a little tweaking here). Old!Ghost's head had weird eye wells that were uneven and made adjusting eyes a huge pain.  But not this boy.


Repetitive pictures ho!






 The head needs to be cleaned, which I'll be doing tonight.  Painting will have to wait until I can get back into my storage unit (long story, lost my keys :/).  But even blank he's really lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment