Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Easter of 2009 was the first time I ever made anything for my dolls.  I had just gotten my big boy (BBB Apollo) and he had nothing to wear. We were having friends over, and I didn't want him to be indecent for company, so I made him a simple shirt and pair of pants.  This Easter I didn't do any sewing, but I did want to snap a few pictures of some of my crew.  

Emmanuel grew up in a large family, a middle child among nine children.  They were extremely religious (his father was a religious leader), which caused a lot of problems for him. However, Easter was one holiday he enjoyed, with its focus on new life and light out of darkness.  He fled his family as a teenager, and while he doesn't really miss them, he does always get a little wistful around Easter.  Luna doesn't like to see people sad, so she keeps him company.  The two have a brother-sister relationship which Emmanuel really appreciates.





No comments:

Post a Comment