Monday, April 28, 2014

BJD Addicts Written Prompt #2: Dream Dolls



Prompt: If money was not an issue, what would be your dream doll to have and why?

If I had all the theoretical money and was able to spend it on dolls, I would get a Volks Megu (probably FCS) and a Dollshe Bernard.  Other Volks dolls would be runners up (like an Isao or a Shiro), but those would be my top two.  I've always wanted a Megu, and probably always will until I find one of my own someday.  A Bernard on the other hand is a doll I love, but not one I'll probably ever get.  I don't really need/want more boy dolls, and Dollshe boys are both very large and really out of the aesthetic I generally like.  So I would probably only get one if the money appeared like magic, and all my other bills were paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment