Thursday, March 31, 2011

He's so fired.


I joked at the convention that Uri was the "guardian of my checkbook," but overall I don't think he's very good at that job. :P

This week I paid for some lovely jewelry for him from orangebabydolly on DoA. I had previously purchased a piece a while back for ye olde Paks from them, and it was stunning. So when they re-opened ring orders I jumped on the chance to bedazzle Uri. I ordered an engagement style ring with garnet stone and a drilled silver band for him. They were just finished on Wednesday, when I promptly saw a beautiful opal and silver necklace they also had for sale as a limited item. Cue money flying out of my wallet so fast you could hear it whistle by.

I also just ordered Uri some new duds from Wicked Stitchery on Etsy, a red and black vest and a long sleeved red/black striped shirt. Can you see a theme here? Someday I will do a little shot of all of Uri's red stuff, and it will probably take up my whole floor. It's funny to have a doll who has such a clear preference for colors. Uri loves red and black, likes blue, and can deal with a few others if he has to. Who am I kidding though, I love my picky little boy!

Off to bed now so I can get to work early and pay for my dolly habit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment