Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Pretty Ponies


A coworker of my boyfriend found these ponies in storage from when her kids collected them and passed them on to me. They were filthy, and I mean really filthy when I got them. But after an hour of scrubbing with a magic eraser, they look fantastic!

They're actually in pretty good condition dirt aside. Sunnybunch has a tiny bit of tail rust, but otherwise beautiful hair. The Birthday Pony had her mane and tail cut, but still has the original ribbons in.

Both were really dirty as I mentioned, and were covered in some sort of gross glitter glue. Sunny had it as "eyeshadow" and Birthday had it all over her flank. It took some scrubbing, but I got it all off! Birthday still has a bunch of marker on her body, but oddly enough it matches with the colors of her designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment