Friday, March 11, 2011

The Stable

Nothing major to update with, but I thought I'd share a picture of my desk at Job #2. I don't really have a desk at the other job, and we're certainly not allowed to decorate, so I'm focusing my creative energies on the other job. :)

Here you'll see "the stable," as my boss likes to call it. In back is Starshine, my very favorite MLP of all time. I have three of her already, and have a few more being commissioned as we speak.
The tiny one in front was one of my MLP grails, Moon Jumper the Winger pony. She's adorable overall, but that little moon on her forehead really did it for me. She's the second most expensive pony I've purchased so far, but definitely worth it.
Finally you'll see my lovely Oceania, a custom MLP made by the wonderful gotbunny. I'm working on my ocean-themed display, and when this pony came up for acution I couldn't refuse. She has a super detailed turtle (hand!) painted as her cutie mark, and has some great gradient and shading elsewhere. Gotbunny will be my go-to person for customs!

No comments:

Post a Comment