Friday, August 27, 2010

New Doll er...Dal

I was browsing through PullipStyle the other day as I do sometimes when I'm feeling dangerous...and I spotted the most adorable little Dal. I'm not super fond of the minis in general, but there are a few that I plan to own. Well really two, this one and Little Noir. I had kind of a funky week and decided to splurge and purchase the little one as she's not a lot of money.



















Isn't she cute? She's a mini version of a very limited and rare Dal that was only sold at the Doll Carnival. I'm not about to pay $800+ to own the original (ebay prices...eek), and her size is just perfect for tooling around town with me.

It has however made me stop and think about the fact that all my female Pullips have pink eyes of some sort. Maggie is a Phoebe who has stock pink chips, and I just rechipped Arte (Nero) into some pink Coolcat chips with a black foil backing. Kaleb has red chips so he's different, but that's it. I know neither Butler (future Taeyang) nor Marguerite (future Pullip) will have pink chips, so that at least is reassuring.

No comments:

Post a Comment