Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Purrrfect New Adition

I decided to take a trip today to my local comic/anime store. I hadn't been to it in years, and was curious to see what they had. So Arte and I ate lunch and headed off to the city. Overall it wasn't bad, but definitely not what it used to be. Now it mostly caters to the COM* of the community, and really doesn't have the selection I used to love. One good point however was that I stumbled on their collection of Bleeding Edge Goth dolls and brought one of my very own home!


NRFB, but not for long!


Introducing Katerina Moreau.




Kat and Arte.


Pretty eyes... :) I'm very pleased with her overall. Right now she's visiting the "salon" (getting all the gunk out of her hair and conditioning it). I think my favorite part is that she's kind of like a mini me doll. I go by Kat and have black hair (no green eyes though), and am covered in dog/wolf tattoos. This Kat is kind of like a fun little counterpart, and let me just say she is even more beautiful in real life. I'm happy with her size too because it means she will be able to be part of Arte's world. One of Arte's gothic friends I think, more details to come.




*creepy old men

No comments:

Post a Comment