Friday, August 27, 2010

In comparison I'm only mildly addicted.

I am the only dolly person in my family/group of friends, so more often than not I hear "OMG you have so many dolls!" While at times it may seem that way, it's not really the case. Currently I have three Pullips* and five bjds. I'm in the midst of phasing the bjds out some since they have turned out to be less my thing (although still fun), but I will be keeping some. So I have basically three active dolls that I currently take pictures of and go with me places. There are two more Dals on layaway currently, but they're special customs, and I will be getting a Little Dal sometime next week.

That being said, I do have a definite number of Pullips I think I'd like to own. I have a hard time owning dolls without story lines, and currently Kaleb has taken over any storyline my dolls will have. He's a little overpowering. :P As such I believe I will be getting one more Taeyang, and another Pullip. I do like the Taeyang's character but not as much the Pullip's, so we'll see. She is just there for the storyline (for photostories) and I'm not sure I want to spend the money if that's the case. So that means four Pullips* plus the customs and the mini.

Not enough that I need to build another room or anything, but the collection is growing.

*I put all the dolls under the Pullip name here, so my Taeyang and Dal are there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment