Saturday, June 8, 2013

30 Day BJD Challenge- Day 19

19). What is your dream doll?

I have never been one to have a "grail" doll.  More so I've had grail items or pieces of clothing, but those could then be applied to any doll.  That being said, I consider Uri to be my dream doll.  He was kind of unexpected at the time I found him, but I had always liked Els and wanted to own one at some point.

That aside, I think it's really his personality and energy that make him my dream doll.  He's one of the first dolls I've felt such a connection with, and that has only continued to evolve as the years have gone on.  He is one doll whose fashion and appearance can change with mine, making him extremely adaptable.  Overall he's my favorite, and I can't imagine owning a doll that would be any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment