Thursday, June 6, 2013

30 Day BJD Challenge- Day 17

17). Do you have a favorite company?

This is kind of a tricky question for me.  Overall, I'd say my favorite company is Volks.  I love their sculpts and the culture they've created to go along with them.  Many companies have large stores, but Volks (to my knowledge) is the only one to have their own compound.  The representatives are all very dedicated and care a great deal both about their dolls and their customers.

On the other hand, I also love Cerberus Project's (CP) sculpts, potentially even more than Volks'.  Technically CP is not a company, it's a sculpting team that sells dolls through Fairyland currently, and previously did so through Luts.  Uri is an old CP sculpt from their time with Luts, hence why he's referred to as a CP Luts Delf El (sculpting team, company, doll size title, sculpt name).  I have always loved everything about the Delfs from their design to their posing capabilities, and of course their personalities.  So aesthetically speaking I suppose CP could be my favorite in a sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment