Wednesday, June 5, 2013

30 Day BJD Challenge- Day 16

16). What is your favorite item of dolly clothing?

I think I have too many to pick one favorite, but here are a few I really like.


This outfit shows two favorite items, the new sweatshirt I referenced in the last post (which I've been wanting forever), and my favorite pair of dolly jeans.  They fit Uri perfectly, and are really nicely detailed.



This shirt is actually Uri's as well, but I don't have a good shot of him wearing it.  It's a copy of a shirt I have, so when we wear them we match.


This was a dress I got off a doll at Goodwill.  Unfortunately the doll was damaged, but she was beautiful.  She was actually made by a local doll maker, and her entire outfit is handmade.  There is an underskirt/petticoat and little bloomers under there as well.  Extremely detailed, and really beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment