Friday, June 7, 2013

30 Day BJD Challenge- Day 18

18). What is your least favorite company?

I think going based entirely on my own aesthetic preferences and past doll history, I would have to say Bobobie/Resin Soul.  Technically the two are separate companies, but BBB is the caster for RS dolls.  They also produce some of the same sculpts, with RS  having much more updated body styles.

My first doll was a BBB/RS Ju in white skin.  I have also owned a BBB Apollo, a RS Gang, and a newer RS 60cm body.  Unfortunately, none of them stayed because I was quite unsatisfied with their posing ability and aesthetics.  That's not to say they aren't nice dolls, because they are.  Some of the RS sculpts are quite fantastic posers these days.  I've also seen people do some really amazing things with the sculpts aesthetics-wise.  For me though, they just weren't a good match.

No comments:

Post a Comment