Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Pika pi!

I went on an adventure today of epic and exhausting proportions. Due to some trip related snafus, I ended up having to stay with my parent's dogs, but I was able to runs few errands. One of which was seeking out a Pikachu plush from Build a Bear.

Initially I called my normal store and they said they had him, but stock was low. I was there within about 45min and they had all sold out. So I called another local store, no luck. Finally, I tried a store that was about 30min away and they said they had some.

Smushed face of victory!

At that store they had three left, and the woman behind me took the other two. So I was very lucky to arrive when I did! The store was absolute bedlam, literally wall to wall people. The staff were great as always, which continues to impress me. I ended up waiting in the stuffing line for about 30 minutes, which wasn't too bad.

Post stuffing pika!

I did open him up again once I got home to fix his nose a bit (he suffers from the same weird nose issue as Eevee), and also to adjust his butt stuffing for lack of a better term. His seam was also pretty messy, so I fixed that as well.

So. Much. Snuggles.

I broke the Howl's Moving Castle traditon with this guy (I almost named him Markl) and went with Hamilton instead as I was listening to the mix tape on the way. 

Overall I'd say he's absolutely worth it if you can adjust his nose a bit before stuffing (or after if you're comfortable). He is big and plush (so soft!), and the perfect shape for cuddles. I'll be bringing him to a New Years Eve party with me this weekend as he's part of my costume. 

No comments:

Post a Comment