Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Ophelia

Since I've introduced my other BABW plush, I thought I should mention Ophelia too. I came across her at a thrift store, and thought she was just the cutest and (honestly) weirdest thing I'd seen. I am often partial to obnoxiously pink things be it clothes, accessories, or plush, and she fit the bill. I also have a love for octopus and squid. Normally I don't purchase plush from second hand shops unless I'm using them for a project or something similar, but she was in pristine condition with the tag on and everything. She was also a recent 2016 "bear," so she hadn't been around very long.


She does have a little mouth, you just can't see it!

She is amazingly soft, and sits rather well even despite her slightly odd design. I have some fun plans for her involving a very pink, punk rock vest and some decora-style accessories, but for now I've been scouting for other outfits. Dresses are the best bet given all those legs...and I managed to find two that require limited alterations if any.


There's the smile!

The purple one is sitting a little funny at the neckline because the straps are tied in the back, and I just need to shorten them a bit. The pink and blue one fits perfectly without any alteration. I hope to incorporate her with some of my own decora or loli outfits eventually as I think it would be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment