Monday, December 12, 2016

More Pokemon Spam!

My apologies for all the Charmander spam, he's just so cute and photogenic! I also spent the weekend working on some clothes for him, which was surprisingly easy and fun. Since he's a larger "bear," he actually more-or-less fits into some infant clothes. I've used some thrifted baby clothes before for bjd clothes, so I thought I'd try it for him as well. Mostly I had to take the hem up quite a bit, but otherwise they work pretty well.


I try to choose items that don't look completely like baby clothes, as I prefer them to more like miniature adult clothes. This shirt does have little side snaps on the neck, but it's not overly noticeable or identifiable as being specifically for a baby. It also helped with getting the shirt over his head, so it's not a bad addition.


This item was actually a jean shirt that I cut the sleeves off of and re-hemmed. I have additional plans for decorating this, but I thought it was cute even in it's base form.


Hipster Charmander liked Pokemon before it was cool... I couldn't resist a little plaid shirt, especially paired with the jean vest. This one was also taken in at the bottom, and might eventually need some trimming for the sleeves. 


The last shirt, which is much more orange in reality than it looks here. I also hemmed this one quite a bit, but otherwise it fits nicely.





No comments:

Post a Comment