Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Inexpensive Dolly Finds: Hair Bows

The items found in this post were inspired by this video by Swandzz/Pintsizedpalace:



I went to my local dollar store and managed to find the same "tie" as she did, along with some similarly styled bows. They were just a dollar each, and very cute. I won't use all that were in the packages as some are not really the style I'm looking for (at least not right now), but they're certainly worth the price.



All of ones I'll be using (sans two that didn't really fit any color schemes). The "white" one in the corner is actually more of a creamy color, which will look nice with some of the clothes I already have.


Poor Nick Wilde got roped into doing some modeling for me since he was already close by. This is to show what the style itself looks like for the "tie" ones.


A style shot for the bows as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment