Monday, August 1, 2016

Dolly Haul Part 2

 Some of the items I've been waiting on arrived, though I have to admit I'm most excited about the eyes. There's just something about doll eyes that can make or break things. The whole "eyes are the window to the soul" adage is quite accurate. These ones are originally from Ersa Flora, though I bought them second hand. The seller shipped them in the most adorable package (box pictured below) which is perfect as I can store them in there for now. They are even better than I imagined they would be. I wanted somewhat bright brown eyes, and these fit the bill exactly. Pictures don't do them justice really, but they are awesome.




Shoes! The pink shoes are adorable, and I think they'll work well for both the lolita outfit and the lacey white one.



These ones are also quite cute, and given the price I can definitely see getting more!


No comments:

Post a Comment