Friday, August 5, 2016

Dolly Closet

 Lately I've been suffering from a bout of insomnia that's been bad for my waking hours, but fantastic for cleaning and crafting! The other night I decided I wanted to create a dolly closet of sorts so that I could display the new girl's clothes. This was the 3am brainchild of wrapping paper, a shoe box, a plastic balloon stick, and some felt. Oh, and a lot of double-sided tape. I added the flowers after the fact, and they work well as a stopper for the bar. It's more of a temporary set up, but I quite like how cute it looks. I made the hangers out of cardboard as well, and added some little clips for the skirt. I will be making some more clothes so that hopefully I can fill up the whole "closet" before she arrives.




Another image showing the little shoes on top. I think this looks so cute! I definitely want to make a better executed one with different materials in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment