Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Updates

A little non-doll update just because it's fun...I got my septum pierced. :) It's a piercing I've wanted for a while, but just hadn't done. Well no more! It's funny to me that because it's so easy to hide. Currently it's flipped up until I get the courage to take it down (ouch!), but no one even notices anything which is nice. Now I'll be the girl with tons of tattoos and a facial piercing no one can see.

In doll news, I'm working on ordering Arashi some new wigs. I contacted my favorite wig maker, Elena at Spite & Malice wigs for some fantastically colored hair. I'm hoping to get one in orange and another in turquoise and neon green.

I've also started working on Arashi's Steampunk costume for our local convention. It's not for a few more months, but I'm trying to get ideas together now and see what I want him to dress as. Thus far I've considered purchasing him an outfit from MoC, which is nice but a bit pricey. I've also looking into having him wear the MSD size overalls I have with a ton of accessories, funky boots, and his new sweater coat when it comes in. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment