Saturday, January 14, 2012

Doll Lol

One more funny story about my boyfriend and my dolls.

We had just pulled into his house, and were getting things together to get out of the car. I had Sirius in my arms and was grabbing my purse. At the same time we were listening to the end of a song wherein the lead singer says "let's go" to his band mates. I knew this because I've heard the song probably a hundred times. My boyfriend apparently did not.

He hears the "let's go" and freezes, with this look of utter horror on his face. I can't even describe the look other than to say it was pure terror. He turns to me and said "What the hell was that?!" To which I ask "What?" He then says, "I thought your doll just talked to me!"

He had heard the words and thought my doll said them, and proceeded to have a near coronary. He informed me that if any of my dolls ever talked, he would be hightailing it out of there so fast I wouldn't even see the dust cloud.

Granted Sirius, being the Marauder he is, had a mischievous look on his face... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment