Thursday, January 12, 2012

Siriusly

Sirius' leather pants and New Rock boots came in yesterday, and I couldn't be happier. They are perfect, both in fit and suitability. I feel the need to buy stock in small leather pants now...

I did buy him some new glass eyes and some boxers today. The eyes because his are just too small to position correctly. I found a lovely pair of gray glass ones on Denverdoll that were perfect. The boxers just sort of happened. :P I wasn't really intending to buy him more clothes until the weekend, but I saw them in pink and teal (with black stripes) and I couldn't resist. Plus he'll look so good in them.

It's actually quite fun having an established character for a doll, a new experience for me but definitely fun. Granted I think I've tweaked him ever so little, though he's still essentially Sirius from the books. I preferred that one over movie Sirius, although I do love Gary Oldman. He just wasn't quite how I'd pictured Sirius, so I consider them two separate things.

No comments:

Post a Comment