Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Funny doll moment with my boyfriend.

My boyfriend doesn’t like my dolls. He’s not flat out doll hating, but he avoids being involved with them when he can.

Last Saturday we were out all day shopping after I got out of work, and by the time I got home I was exhausted. I made it as far as curling up on his bed with my new little Arashi and his dog, before falling asleep. He woke me up at one point to make the bed and get me into pj’s and the following hilarity ensued.

He helps me get dressed and then says that “The doll has to go though.” Fair enough, he picks up Arashi and goes to put him somewhere. Now my boyfriend almost never touches a doll if he can help it, so this in and of itself was funny. So he takes Arashi and we go through the usual game of “where should I put the doll?” Outside? Maybe in the drop ceiling? How about it that box over there? And so on and so forth. Eventually he found a place to put Arashi, and went to set him down.

Suddenly I hear this man shriek and my boyfriend jumps back. “Ack, it moved by itself!” Arashi is pretty tightly strung and SDCs can be very kicky, but still this amused me. Not so much my boyfriend. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment