Thursday, February 10, 2011

Updates in no particular order:



  • Mini Rainbow Dash arrived yesterday and she's so cute! Just the perfect size to sit on the dash in my car. Once I have her hair right I think she'll hang out there some.
  • I've got a big (read: huge!) pony order shipping over the weekend. I contacted a very lovely seller on the MLP Arena and bought a bunch of her ponies. She's been an absolute pleasure to work with, and I'm so glad I found her.
  • I've decided that my MLP collection will focus on pegasus ponies and rainbow ponies (some are crossovers). Almost all of the ponies I have coming are pegasus ponies, and some of the rainbow ponies too. I've got three other sources I'm going to purchase from to enlarge that collection in the near future.
  • I was able to pick up my ring today! It's so beautiful, and a perfect fit. Like we were made for each other.
  • Amanda F*cking Palmer zombie was featured on Amanda's Twitter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment