Friday, February 11, 2011

Productive Pony Week/end

Paid for two batches of G1* ponies today, one from the seller I mentioned earlier and a second from another. Primarily Pegasus ponies, but also a bunch of the rainbow ponies. Not all, but hey I'm not done yet! Here's the list so far:

Group I

Sprinkles
Firefly
Starsine
Starshine (bait)
Skydancer
Heartthrob

Peppermint Crunch
Dancing Butterflies
Princess Tiffany
Dolly Mix Heartthrob

Group I
Stripes
Starshine
Windy
Spunky
Wave Runner
Masquerade
Moonstone


I also am picking up a handful of G1 plush including Parasol (x2), Cotton Candy, and Firefly. All need a bit of love, but I *love* restoration projects and plushies.


Speaking of plushies I am also getting a handmade Fizzy plush. After re-watching the movie I realized just how much I love her, especially her sparkly eyes and coloring. So I found a handmade plush on the marketplace and she's going to be mine! I need to add some crystals to her eyes once she gets here, but otherwise she's awesome (and big and cuddly!).

Last but not least, I made my very own "pony persona." Essentially they are fan characters based on the individual or their likes/interests. Mine isn't exactly me, but rather my favorite pony features together with a color scheme and original cutie mark. Queen's Heart (her name) is sort of based on the ring I just got, as that is also the name of the ring. It has been so very long since I've drawn anything really, and I'd forgotten how much I love it. I will have to get some shots of my drawings and post them here. :)

*G1 means generation 1, or the first installment of the ponies.

No comments:

Post a Comment