Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blah.


So Monday, my one day off didn't go quite as I had planned. Overall it was a bit of a bust. I missed my Criminal Minds marathon by a day (don't even ask, I was...am still pretty upset), managed to cut my finger pretty well while crafting, and just generally had a bad day. I sort of salvaged it by watching a Yami No Matsuei marathon and taking Yuri out for a little while.

It's been some time since I've had Yuri out, and I realized how much I missed him. I'm currently taking a bit of a break from my doll obsession, but Yuri seemed to override that much to my enjoyment. He is a very cuddly demon. :P

So here's hoping my week gets better. I am still waiting for some ponies and a pony friend (giraffe ftw!) to come in, so perhaps that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment