Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bad, bad Kat.


I have been rather...lax (i.e. lazy!) with the blog lately. I've been somewhat uninspired when it comes to bjds, and in fact have turned my doll/toy obsession in a slightly different direction as of late. Not to say that the bjds are going anywhere, but I needed a little break from them I think.

That being said I have tons of other stuff to post when I can get some pictures uploaded. I've been sewing like crazy, which was what I actually did before getting into bjds. I've been working on a ton of new dolls, some for me and some as gifts. Among these are a plush Raphael (from TMNT) and Michaelangelo as well as a zombie Amanda Palmer. Yeah, you read that right. :P

I also started a new small collection of a toy I haven't had since I was little: My Little Pony! I had seen the new ponies, but not purchased any. Then today when I was out shopping I picked up Rainbow Dash (who I've been eying for a long time) and Starsong. I am really quite impressed with them, and once I am home with my camera I will do a full report. They are so cute!

*Edited to add:

Just bought her off eBay! Rainbow Dash is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment