Monday, February 7, 2011

My Little Pony!

May I present to you....(drum roll please)...

Starsong (left) and Rainbow Dash (right)!


I had so much fun taking pictures of these guys, more fun than I've had in a while. They are like legal cocaine. :P


Rainbow Dash is my favorite. She's actually a Pegasus, though I don't know why she doesn't have her wings here. The second one I bought has wings.





I love Starsong's colors, her purple is so vibrant and adorable.




Overall I am really in love with these girls, and I can't wait to get more. Packaging was simple (thank god!) and well-designed. The ponies themselves are fantastic down to the last detail. My favorite thing about them other than the hair is their weight. They have a great solid feeling, which really adds to the overall presentation.

These photos were taken before their time at the spa, so their hair will be less poofy in the future. They're drying out right now, so more photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment