Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Project Bears

 Over the past week I decided I wanted to work on some new projects, one of which required a teddy bear. I happened to find these two fellows at thrift stores, and I set about cleaning them up and working on them.


Project Bear #1. 

I didn't end up using him for my initial plans, but I think I will work him into something else. Here he is after having his stuffing removed and being washed/air dried.


Project Bear #2

I ended up using this guy for my original plans as he fit the look I was going for much better. He is an older BaB, initially released in 2007. He began life as a Lil' Honey Cub, but I had bigger plans for him. I removed his stuffing and washed him, though he took much longer to dry because of his thick fur.


The hearts of Project Bear #1 (left) and Project Bear #2 (right). 


 Once dried he became...


 Bowie Bear!




My inspirations for Bowie Bear.


No comments:

Post a Comment