Saturday, January 21, 2017

Eeveelution Outfits

For those of you familiar with my other accounts (Instagram or Tumblr), you'll know that I also do a lot of fashion and outfit of the day posts. My Tumblr is a full time fashion blog with a wide variety of styles being featured. I do like to craft outfits around themes or certain aesthetics, and when I picked up my eeveelutions it gave me an idea: Eeeveelution outfits! So far I've done a few, with more planned in the future. I want to try and focus on colors as well as the themes of each.


Sylveon for example has pink, white, and blue for its colors, and has a theme of love. So I put together this outfit with some Sailor Moon jewelry and a heart spotted shirt.


Next is Vaporeon who is my favorite (shhh, don't tell the others!). Vaporeon is blues and white, with an obvious water/sea theme. 

I also have some Gengar themed outfits coming as I hinted at in a prior post, so stay tuned for more pokefashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment