Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Doll News

This week I'm waiting for some new parts for St. Christopher to come in, specifically a chest/abdomen piece for the Obitsu body. The character of St. Christopher in the original form is meant to have a specific physique, and is meant to be agender. I often use "she/her" as it's applicable to the character's story, but "they/them" is also correct. In particular I wanted their body to look a certain way, but that's not always easy to find. I considered modifying the RS body, but I don't really have the space or the materials needed to do that, so I'm going a slightly different route. The pieces should arrive Thursday of this week, so hopefully I'll be able to put them together and find a workable solution.


Obitsu 55cm "boy" chest piece.


Obitsu 55cm "boy" body.


I'm curious to see if I like the Obitsu Gretel head still, or if I'll want to switch back to the RS Mi head on the Obitsu body (RS and Obitsu match). I'm going to try the Obitsu first as I already have it screwed on to the mechanisms and it's a pain to put back on. Pictures will follow once the package arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment