Saturday, July 23, 2016

Still alive!

Long time (really long time) no see! It's been quite a while since I updated this blog, mostly due to life going crazy and the doll hobby taking a back seat for some time. But, I'm back! Just probably in a more relaxed fashion.


However, I am expecting a new doll to arrive in the next month or so. She is a Resinsoul Mi, and I fell in love with her the minute I saw her. She looks like a Sailor Moon character with her lovely long limbs and lithe body. So pretty. And, her face is quite nice as well. I do find that as much as I love Resinsoul, sometimes their sculpts can be very hit or miss for me, but she was a pleasant surprise. I like everything about her, and there just happened to be one in stock at DDE so...layaway ho!

I'm starting to collect items for her arrival, so I will probably post about that as well. And of course I will post her once she arrives in all her blank-faced glory. I do have a name and story in mind, but I'm waiting to see if it fits her in the way I hope it does. So for now she will just be Mi.

No comments:

Post a Comment