Sunday, July 24, 2016

Dolly Haul Part 1

In preparation for the new girl's arrival, I've been working to collect and make some items so that she has all sorts of goodies waiting for her. This is the first time I've done this since my very first bjd, and it's kind of exciting to have a project like this to work on. This is the first haul of items I've had arrive, with more to come.

Underwear-handmade
My dolls rarely wear underwear, though that's mostly because they tend to wear pants primarily. However, this girl is going to wear a lot of dresses, and I wanted to make sure she had something to wear under them. So I made her a set of white lace undergarments from some stretchy lace.

Mori girl set-purchased
This set caught my eye the first time I saw it, but I didn't buy it right away. I kept coming back to it in my browser though, which made me rethink that decision. It's quite lovely, and will suit ghsi girl well I think.

Dresses- Anekochansdollies
I had stumbled upon Anekochansdollies' work on several occasions, and always admired her dresses. She also owns a RS doll, and the dresses fit so nicely, and appeared to be very well-made. So when o saw both this lolita-esque set and the yellow dress, I couldn't resist picking them up for my girl. She was wonderful to deal with, and her work is quite spectacular. I would recommend her to anyone looking for dresses! (She even included a little flower crown too, how sweet!)

This final image is just of the wooden box
I've put together for her so far with the smaller of the clothing items. Still to come this week/next: her eyes, wig, two pairs of shoes, an outd restringing items. Then hopefully after that...her!

No comments:

Post a Comment