Monday, July 25, 2016

Incoming Items

Here are a few things in the mail  for the new girl.

 Ersa Flora Sienna Gradient Eyes

Not actually purchased off Ebay (DoA instead), but I saved this photo of them. I want the new girl to have brown eyes, but I always struggle finding the right kind of brown eyes. More often than not brown eyes are too dark, and end up looking more like black. They can also be very dark in the eye wells, giving more of the "doll" look rather than something slightly more realistic. So these seem to be a good approximation, with sort of built-in highlights.


Beach Brown wig from Funnylori

I am in the midst of making a wig for the new girl as well (more on that later), but I wanted to have something on hand and also for variety. I picture her with a brown/white wig, which is what I am also crafting. I love Funnylori's wigs, and I could own at least one for every doll I have. This one may be a bit challenging due to the fur style, though I have owned similar furs from her in the past. So I think it will work out.
 Yellow Flats from Mint on Card Inc

I have the lovely yellow dress from anekochansdollies, and it seems to require yellow shoes. Plus, I have pretty much nothing the new girl can share shoe-wise with the boys, so I will be getting her several pairs as time goes on. 

Pink Dollzone Shoes from Mint on Card Inc

These were also from MoC, though they are now sold out. I wanted to have some shoes that would match the pink lolita dress from anekochansdollies, and also the mori set. These probably work better for the former, but the latter does have some pink as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment