Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Current Youtube Obsessions

I am a sucker for dolly Youtube channels, as I think that's a fun medium in general, and I also really got started in the community with Youtube videos (looking at you Alysonsfriend). So lately I've been trying to build up a list of fun doll-themed Youtube channels that I enjoy. I only have a few listed thus far, but I'm always open to suggestions!

 Swandzz/pintsizedpalace 

Swandzz is partially responsible for my return to dolly Youtube as her videos and dolls drew me in. I had been looking for more information about Resinsoul's Mi girl since she's so new, and Swandzz had a box opening for her own girl. From there I've enjoyed all of her content, be it art related, character bios, reveiews, and so on. She does all her own aesthetics on her dolls, and they have a fantastic style. She also posts a lot of great tutorials and informational videos on her dolls and the hobby, which I think can be great for veterans and newbies alike. She is a primarily bjd-themed channel.

 Denali Wind

I've followed Denali's videos on and off for a while, because I was always in love with her dolls. She does everything from sewing, painting, crafting, and everything in between for her dolls which is fun to witness. Lately she's been more focused on Blythe dolls, which I love. I've never owned one myself, but they intrigue me quite a bit. Her girls are lovely, and I find her videos a joy to watch!

Maidensuit

Maidensuit is another Bylthe vlogger who I enjoy watching. She does a variety of videos from clothing hauls, collection updates, box openings, and "get ready with me" dolly style. Her collection is quite charming, and I like to see all the ways that Blythes can be styled and imagined. She also has a lot of great information about the dolls in general, which was helpful to a Blythe newbie like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment