Thursday, May 23, 2013

It's a good thing this blog isn't a living thing, or I'd be charged for neglect. :/

Thankfully my reasons for being away are mostly good.  Two very good friends of mine got married, and I was sort of overtaken by wedding prep and parties.  There were dress fitting parties, pre-wedding party parties, a day of pampering with the bride, the wedding, pre-honeymoon party, and finally a post wedding party.  All of which were very fun, but I kind of pushed everything else to the side for those weeks (month?!).

But I'm back now, though without much to offer up.  No new photos of the boys yet, or even any projects.  I've been fairly lazy.

The one thing I have been doing is playing and singing a lot of music, both original and cover songs.  I actually have a lot written about Uri's storyline, and a little bit about Ghost.  But I don't have much of that recorded.  Instead have a video of me playing one of the song's on Uri's mix: Sympathy for the Devil!


No comments:

Post a Comment