Monday, May 27, 2013

30 Day BJD Challenge- Day 5

5). What/Who was the very first bjd you saw?

Technically the very first dolls I ever saw were some EB Beauty models of Volks.  Not exactly the one pictured here as it was a few years ago, but you get the idea.  I can't even remember how I had stumbled upon them, but I know it had something to do with deviantART and probably some "Sailor Moon" search.  At the time I didn't have the means or the understanding to really figure out what I was looking at, partially because the website was in Japanese.  I just knew they were cool, even if I didn't get them.


The next time I encountered a bjd was on a craft forum, and she was a Soom Beryl.  I had vague memories of the first dolls I'd seen, but this was so much better in every way.  Not long after that I joined Den of Angels, and the rest is sort of history.

No comments:

Post a Comment