Thursday, February 23, 2012

Yay crazy doll people!

I've been sicker in the last few weeks than I have been in a while, so pardon my lack of updates. I'm finally up and moving around today, although slowly per doctor's orders, and I had some fun news to share.

I happened to meet a woman the other day through my work, and she mentioned that she belonged to a local doll club. I asked what kind of dolls and we talked briefly about mine before she made an appointment for later in the week.

She came today with another member who showed me a beautiful Sybarite (fancy French ball jointed dolls made of special resin), and we talked shop as it were. They've invited me to come to their monthly meetings, and eventually become a full member! I guess they don't currently have a lot of participation from bjd owners, so this would be a fun opportunity from everyone.

Gabe was my mascot today (as I just finished his millionth face up), and he was such a smiley little monster. I swear, he's not as much of a spoiled brat as he comes off looking... Or maybe he is. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment