Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Well my plan was to update with some new pictures of Arashi in his new wigs and eyes which both came in yesterday. However, it seems my phone camera is dead, or something similar. So since my real camera is at home, I'll have to wait until later to show you all how lovely he looks in his new duds.

Speaking of his new duds, I must say that these new eyes are absolutely stunning. They are essentially his "default" eyes, 16mm Volks cadet blue with black lines. I say "default" because while these are the eyes that any Arashi originally came with, I don't really know the history of this particular pair. There was at least one other limited Volks doll that came with these same eyes, so they could very well have been theirs. Regardless, the eyes are beautiful!

And of course as usual the wigs from Spite&Malice were perfect. Better than perfect really, they're awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment