Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Productivity without proof.

I'm feeling oddly productive lately, though I don't really have any pictures to show for it. ;) My camera is somewhere safe, so safe in fact that I'm not quite sure where it is. However I will find it soon as I'd love to share some pictures of my new projects.

I made Gabe a necklace last night with some very tiny sterling silver chain and some small gemstones in settings. I can't stand jewelry that is out of scale, but these pieces were perfect.

I also found him a carry case that works for his character and for my future steampunk costumes with him. It's a small wooden suitcase with leather handles and metal hook latches. The sides of the case are covered in old map print, and it's the perfect size to fit him and some padding. I've already started getting pieces together to customize it, but I'll leave the details a mystery for now. It has to do with his character which I'm still working on developing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment