Tuesday, August 9, 2011

*Sigh*

Well my girl is ordered, but not without problems (as usual). I had everything in my cart yesterday, and allotted the correct amount of money for my order plus shipping. I go to place the order today to find that shipping has changed. Not much, but beyond what money I had set aside. So I took an item off my order and paid the higher shipping charge.

I figured that ordering early in the morning meant she might get shipped out same-day. Then I look at the Volks' site to find that they are not open on Tuesdays. 0_0 So she won't be shipped out until tomorrow, meaning she probably won't be here before the weekend. Ah well it wasn't mandatory, but it still would have been nice to have her here sooner rather than later. Granted there's always a small possibility she'll get here faster, but I don't plan on holding my breath.


No comments:

Post a Comment