Sunday, August 28, 2011

More Fumi Updates

Despite being in the path of the hurricane, everyone here in the house of many dolls is okay. We had a lot of rain, some strong winds, and because of that no work today! As you can tell I'm not exactly broken up about it...

Fumi has her second face up which is much better than the first, and she is awaiting a new wig. She'd been borrowing an old one of Uri's (his blond synthetic one) for the time being, but that's just not cutting it. I found a Leeke wig on Denver Doll that's actually the same exact style I have, so I bought her one in a rich brown. Even though it's SD dolls that are supposed to be "another you," I think Fumi is quickly turning into my lighter twin. We actually might go as Lolita-esque twins to the convention in October if I don't decide on something else for her.

Pictures to come, but not tonight. I'm actually off to bed early for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment