Sunday, August 7, 2011

New Doll PII

Well it looks like I'll be able to bring my DD girl home earlier than planned, but she won't get her "look" until later. She'll need a wig, eyes, and a face up. She can borrow some of the former for now, but I will need to purchase some MSC. Testors is good on resin, but not at all on vinyl. So my lady may be face up-less for a while, but still cute. :P

I also decided to alter my plans for her a bit after looking at some comparison photos and poking around the DD threads a bit. I'm going to get her a dynamite body instead of the regular base body. I like the lines of the DDdy much better, and it gets her closer to my first "want." I think I like the DDH04 so much because it reminds me a bit of the Yoko DD Volks made (from Gurren Lagann). Yoko had a DDdy body, and after some consideration I'd like my girl to have one as well.

She won't be ordered until Tuesday, meaning she *might* be here before the week's end though I'm not sure. My plan is to hopefully have her outfitted by October for fall pictures and maybe a convention. I was going to take Uri, but DD's are much easier on the arms. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment