Sunday, June 19, 2011

Monster High OC: Damien Night


Name: Damien Night
Age: 1200
Monster Parent: The Nighmare
Killer Style: Kind of gypsy goth; I like to mix rich colors with black.
Freaky Flaw: People recognize me all the time...from their nightmares. So embarrassing. And I have no eyebrows, it's a nightmare thing...
Pet: Shadow (He's a shadow.)
Favorite Activity: Scary cool dance parties, I love to dance!
Biggest Pet Peeve: When people (and monsters!) won't give me a chance. Just because I'm scary in your dreams doesn't mean I'm not a good guy.
Favorite School Subject: Art and Undead Studies, I'm so fascinated with the Zombie culture. I hope to be an exchange student at some point. :)
Least Favorite School Subject: Clawculus. Numbers and I don't get along.
Favorite Color: Red.
Favorite Food: Tacos!
BFF's: I don't know anyone at school yet, but hopefully the monsters here are way more scary cool than the ones at my last school.



I repainted my Monster High Deuce this weekend because I wasn't really going to do anything else with him. It was sort of spur of the moment so I didn't really have anything in mind, but I love how he came out! I *did not* make the wig, it was actually bought for my Puki but it's way too big. I feel like Damien needs more clothes now...

No comments:

Post a Comment