Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kain II the Sequel

I'm hoping to have Kain II home by next week, assuming my surprise bonus is enough to clear his balance. I was fiddling around with Kaleb last night to see how other wigs looked on him, and I think that Kain II will be talking one of Uri's old wigs, the blond one he came with. I do love Kain's stock wig, but it tends to get a bit...unruly? I'm very picky when it comes to synthetic wigs, and alas Jun Planning isn't always the best for quality control.

I think I will also be installing acrylic eyes rather than using the eye chips and mech he'll come with. I won't be sanding down the mech, rather I'll be using eye putty for the eyelids and eyes. That way if I decide I want the eye mech in again, I don't have to worry about always needing acrylic eyes.

That being said, I have no idea what color to get. I love his stock yellow color, but those are hard to find in the right size. Currently I'm leaning towards a forest green, or something similar with complex tones. Or I might just go the opposite way and get him some Ersa Flora reflective eyes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment