Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hey look, I'm not dead!


Having a puppy is a full time job, so unfortunately I've been a bit (well a lot) lax with this blog. However, I do have all sorts of neat dolls and toys to post about, and my little boy now has some toys that occupy him for hours so...

I've started a little collection of Vocaloid-related toys as I alluded to in some of my last posts. I have a plush Miku, a plush Len (my fave!), and a Miku nendoroid so far. I saw the new Pullip editions of the characters, but none were ones that really spoke to me. Well I loved Miku, but I knew the hair would kill me. I liked Len's costume, but he just wasn't quite right.


Then came the second installment of the Vocaloid characters and well...I'm a little smitten. I'm actually not a big fan of Kaito in "real life," but I love his Taeyang version. I think it's the funky colored hair, I have a thing for boys with crazy hair. :) He won't be released until September, but I'm going to preorder him through whoever gets him first. Pullilpstyle preferred, but there's also Entertainment Earth, so we'll see. With my little monster around I can't really afford to buy new big dolls, but a little Taeyang wouldn't be a problem. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment