Monday, June 20, 2011

Kain II Update

I ordered Kain some eyes over the weekend, finally deciding on getting him another pair of yellow ones. They are acrylic, but rather than the normal ones I was looking at, I purchased him a pair of Volks Animetics. They are acrylic anime-style eyes that come in all sorts of shapes, sizes, and colors. I've only seen one other Pullip with Animetics, but it looked pretty good so we'll see.

I also attempted (and hopefully succeeded) to pay Kain II off today. Unfortunately my bank was having some issues, so I don't know if everything went through okay. I'm waiting to hear back from Denver Doll to see if they were successful. If so Kain should be coming home some time this week, and his eyes will be here Thursday. Now I just need more clothes for him!

*Edited to add*: I just received confirmation that the payment went through, so Kain II is on his way home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment