Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The typical moving photo, aka wigs and clothes are god-knows-where so some are bald and some are...questionably dressed. But that little boy looks good in everything, with everything, and without anything.  He's just too stinking cute!  And we're back to trying things for Gabe, but at least I think he's keeping that name as it has seemed to stick through all the different changes.  I did however remove the epoxy ears I had put on him, which was surprisingly easy.  I was dreading it, but a bit of sanding and pressure and they popped right off.  He so needs a face up soon though, this blankness has gone on for too long! Perhaps once I'm settled in my new place the weather will cooperate.  




Also on an unrelated note, cute dog photo!  Bear settled down to nap with my Totoro and Catbus plush, and it was too cute an opportunity to pass up.






No comments:

Post a Comment