Monday, October 7, 2013

I'd like to say I had a superbly productive weekend but...my nose would probably grow so long it would poke right out the door!  I was totally lazy this weekend, though not for lack of trying.  I did manage to restring Arashi, but still no name for him.  

I think at this point I'm just going to go with "Arashi" for the time being and just see what happens.  I'm also leaving him blank for now, partially because I don't have all the materials/weather for a face up, but mostly because I really like him blank.  I actually was just reading through a thread the other day on DoA about people who intentionally leave their dolls blank.  He has always been one I loved blank, more than any other doll.  There's just something about the sculpting that can get lost under a face up.  So for now he remains blank.

I did also order him some new clothes, namely a Wicked Stitchery Halloween grab bag.  These are my absolute favorite grab bags, and I've bought several in the past.  They always give you your money's worth (and then some!), and it's always very lovely items.  Uri has gotten two thus far, and I've always been impressed with them. So when it arrives I will do a little bag opening and review.


And in non doll news, just because he's so cute, here's my dog in his Halloween costume.  He's a (disgruntled) strawberry!

No comments:

Post a Comment